PATH is a global organization that works to accelerate health equity by bringing together public institutions, businesses, social enterprises, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing health challenges. With expertise in science, health, finance, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales innovative solutions—including in HIV & TB, and in vaccines, drugs, devices, diagnostics, and approaches to strengthening health systems worldwide.
We are seeking a Jakarta-based individual to provide support for the planning and implementation of HIV Self-Testing Africa Initiative (STAR) III in Indonesia according to expectations from the donor, Ministry of Health and other partners, including sub-national stakeholders in select regions. STAR III is a project focused on expanding access to HIV self-testing (HIVST) by addressing market barriers to HIVST rollout and establishing the structures, systems, and oversight mechanisms necessary for long-term sustainability using knowledge derived from STAR successes. Depending upon conditions, the individual may travel to project sites in Indonesia.
The timeline is eight (8) months, from December 2020 to July 2021.
Activities and Scope of Work:
- Support the coordination and integration of all project activities in overall implementation
- Act as a liaison with the implementation team on all issues related to data collection, project fidelity and timeline.
- Provide regular updates, as requested, to the PATH global team and other stakeholders.
- Track project partner activities to ensure adherence to project work plans, timelines, resource allocations, and deliverable schedules via regular contact and coordination with the local and global team.
- Provide all necessary support – in collaboration with project consortium colleagues and partners – to ensure the successful implementation of project activities, including work planning, monitoring and evaluation, budgeting, reconciliation of finances, and reporting.
- Coordinate and contribute to project monitoring, reporting, evaluation, and documentation.
- Assist the Project Management Lead and Senior Technical Specialist with other programmatic and administrative duties as required for successful implementation of program activities
- Weekly summary notes on project progress
- Monthly and quarterly project reports
- Partner activity and deliverables tracker
- Project learning documents
- Project closeout report