- Self-motivated and reliable Technician required ASAP
- Work alongside and learn from our industry experts
- Melbourne, Victoria
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Technician to help grow and enhance our Testing business.
About the role
If you’re interested in a role that requires you to be technically astute, physically fit, to work well in a team environment and deliver smart solutions for your clients, then this may be the position for you!
Working with an energetic and focused team, a typical day includes:
- Performing daily laboratory testing;
- Preparing and testing soil, and material samples;
- Ensuring testing is performed in accordance with agreed standards;
- Ensuring consistency in accuracy and timely output of work; and
- Administration duties setting up work orders and reports.
The successful candidate will have:
- At least 6 months experience in construction materials testing
- A strong work ethic and the ability to work well as part of a team with an unwavering commitment to quality assurance and workplace safety.
A current manual driver’s license is mandatory, plus all applicants will undergo an aptitude, drug, alcohol and medical test as part of Coffey’s recruitment process.
Our talented geoservices and project management specialists collaborate with our project partners and clients to deliver vital national and international projects in transport and property infrastructure; mining and oil and gas.
Since joining Tetra Tech, we’ve combined the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with Coffey’s reputation and deep expertise in Australia and New Zealand.
It’s a strong combination that’s supporting our growth and creating exciting opportunities.
Coffey believes in equal opportunity.
We care about what makes us different – and it’s our people.
We value our unique backgrounds, experiences and thinking. Our clients do too. They’re the very things that fuel collaboration and ingenuity in the solutions we deliver.