About Corus: Corus International is the parent of a family of world-class organizations working to deliver the holistic, lasting solutions needed to end extreme poverty once and for all. We are a global leader in international development, with 150 years of combined experience across our brands. Our nonprofit and for-profit subsidiaries include IMA World Health and its fundraising brand Corus World Health, Lutheran World Relief, CGA Technologies, Ground Up Investing, and Farmers Market Brands. Our more than 800 employees around the globe are experts in their fields and dedicated to helping the world’s most vulnerable people break the cycle of poverty and lead healthy lives.
At Corus we believe that good only grows stronger and we reflect that belief in our workplace culture. We value every employee’s specialized area of expertise and nurture professional growth. We promote an engaging and supportive work environment, where employees feel enabled and driven to innovate, learn and collaborate. And because our subsidiaries often function as partners, our employees have the opportunity to work across our enterprise family.
Corus is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in our worldwide workplace, and we believe that social justice and respect for the human dignity of every person are fundamental to all we do as an organization.
Further details about the organization can be found at: https://corusinternational.org
What you’ll do: Compliance Manager – Under the overall guidance of Sr. Director, Compliance the Compliance Manager is responsible for management and administration of the Compliance Program for the organization. The Compliance Manager manages the systems and processes for organization’s and donor’s compliance with guidelines, policies and procedures required by organizational policies, donors and governments. He/she effectively manages operational compliance practices, through effective systems, tools, policies and procedures that enhance organization-wide compliance.
Location: Washington, DC / Baltimore, MD
About The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience with organization-wide compliance and risk assessment tools and other enterprise risk management systems and procedures.
- Experience with corporate compliance and U.S. Government filing and reporting.
- Knowledge of U.S. Government and FCDO rules, regulations, policies, procedures, and compliance issues associated with those requirements.
- Knowledge of risk management methods and analytical techniques. Proven experience in developing systems, tools, and internal control procedures required to mitigate compliance risks.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, advanced degree in finance, business administration, law or related field preferred.
- Minimum five to seven years progressive and current experience in grants, contracts and compliance management, including US federal awards, USAID experience strongly preferred.
Why You Should Apply: Corus offers competitive salaries, discretionary bonuses, 100% employer paid Vision insurance, lots of paid leave, generous retirement program, flexible work schedules and so much more!
Call to action: Are you interested in being an important part of our team? Apply for immediate consideration. We look forward to hearing from you!
Corus International prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by U.S. or International law.