Tetra Tech International Development Services, headquartered in Arlington, Virginia, is now seeking a Compensation Manager. In this role, you will have the opportunity to provide compensation services such as participating in salary surveys, analyzing market data, and negotiating salaries during the recruitment process for our home office and overseas project employees.
This position will be based in Burlington, Vermont.
Job duties include:
* Lead the continuous improvement and implementation of international and domestic compensation program
* Consult internally with the proposal and project implementation teams on application of compensation programs and equitable rate setting approaches
* Negotiate proposed salaries and offer packages for project and home office employees
* Issue US and International Project terms of employment
* Establish SOPs for compensation analyses and train others
* Conduct compensation studies, benchmarking and job and market analyses
* Work with the HR team to issue onboarding paperwork and orientation to new employees
* Advanced Degree in Human Resource Management or related field
* At least five years of experience working with market-driven base compensation programs
* Related experience working overseas on international development projects strongly preferred
* Experience in HR and/or contracts within the international development context
* Proficiency in Excel
* Technical knowledge of government contracting compliance and general compensation-related regulations such as FLSA, HIPAA, GS pay scale
* Professional certification in HR (SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP, PHR or SPHR) or Certified Compensation Professional (CCP)
* Ability to read, write and speak French and/or Spanish is preferred
* US Citizenship or the ability to work legally in the US without sponsorship
To be considered applicants must submit the following as part of the online application process:
* Cover Letter
* CV in reverse chronological format
Please ensure that all necessary documents are uploaded, as incomplete applications and/or corrupt files may delay processing of your application or remove you from consideration. Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. No phone calls will be accepted.
Tetra Tech offers a full range of benefits. Please follow this link to learn more: http://www.tetratech.com/en/benefits
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees – 20,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in over 400 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams. We are an equal opportunity employer: EOE AA/M/F/Vets/Disability.