The person selected for the role will work under the supervision of the Project Manager in Iraq to support program implementation. The Community Coordinator Team Lead will perform the following tasks:
• Onboarding eight coordinators and delivering technical training on data collection methodology including recommended practices.
• Providing direct guidance, supervision and mentorship to eight community coordinators.
• Developing a data governance policy to establish regular data quality review practice and implement reviews to maintain the quality of the election violence platform.
• Evaluating, reviewing and approving all data collection into the program platform.
• Conducting regular data analysis and drafting reports to identify, report and present election violence trends.
• Monitoring the news and reports by CSOs and NGOs about election violence in Iraq to provide recommendations for performance improvements.
• Providing analytics and metrics to support liaising with external partners as needed.
•Other duties as assigned
University degree – ideally in IT, business management, or similar.
· At least 3 to 5 years of proven experience in coordinating and managing database related projects. Previous experience working on election violence or with NGOs preferred.
· Strong oral and written communication skills in English and Arabic.
· Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills, working with different groups, partners and nationalities.
· Strong level of proficiency with MS Office Suite, specifically Word and Excel.
· Flexible, enthusiastic and ability to multi-task under pressure.
· Demonstrated communication and organizational skills.