Tetra Tech International Development Services (http://www.tetratech.com/intdev) headquartered in Arlington, VA is accepting applications from qualified candidates for a Communications Manager, serving on the Judicial Reform in Uzbekistan Project (JRUP). JRUP’s goal is to develop Rule of Law, reform the judiciary, and improve the legal operating environment for NGOs and civil society organizations. The project will respond to urgent, high priority requests for technical assistance from the Government of Uzbekistan (GOU) and use these requests as a window of opportunity to renew and build working relationships with the Ministry of Justice and other key institutions. Further, activities will contribute to locally-led development and self-reliance by providing input and expertise into the legislative reform process, the development of the legal profession, and facilitate strategic planning, including defining roles and paving the way for civil society development.
This position will be based in the Tetra Tech DPK office in Tashkent, Uzbekistan.
* Develop and implement the JRUP communications strategy – to include internal and external communications – designed to meet the needs of USAID and other stakeholders.
* Collect information and compile project reports, deliverables and success stories in line with USAID and Tetra Tech quality standards.
* Review and edit all deliverables, reports and presentations prepared for external distribution to ensure accuracy of content, formatting and grammar.
* Facilitate the presentation and communication of program activities and impact for external audiences.
* Advise and support M&E team with drafting analytical reports and performance reports to prepare for external dissemination and outreach.
* Maintain and update internal and external contact list for report distribution and communication.
* Ensure all relevant information, reports, handbooks, lessons-learned, etc. are archived for eventual hand-over to counterpart institutions.
* Bachelor’s degree in relevant field; Master’s preferred
* 5 years’ overall relevant professional experience, USAID experience preferred
* Superior communication skills
* Demonstrated experience developing communications strategies, graphic design experience preferred
* Experience developing positive, professional relationships with clients, colleagues, or business partners
* Superior interpersonal skills; the ability to interact in a constructive, cooperative, and harmonious manner; to work effectively as a team player; to establish positive relationships and gain the confidence of others
To be considered applicants must submit the following as part of the online application process:
* Cover Letter
* CV in reverse chronological format
Please ensure that all necessary documents are uploaded, as incomplete applications and/or corrupt files may delay processing of your application or remove you from consideration. Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. No phone calls will be accepted.
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees – 20,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in over 400 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams. We are an equal opportunity employer: EOE AA/M/F/Vets/Disability.