Starting Date: 06/21/2021
Are you a high-energy, well-organized person? Are you deadly with details and tight deadlines? Do you enjoy different activities and new challenges? Do you enjoy the sense of accomplishment that occurs from managing an event and having it go off without a hitch? Requests and tight deadlines come fast and furious and youâ€™ll need to stay calm, communicating deadlines and tracking everything through to completion. Grace under pressure and a sense of humor will be the tools of your trade.
World Education is looking for a smart, energetic, go-getter with strong coordination and organizational skills to join our communications team. You will work across World Educationâ€™s four divisions and be exposed to a broad range of education and global development work while supporting World Educationâ€™s online engagement and strategic marketing.
- Participate in strategy development and implementation
- Develop and produce strategic marketing materials, from brochures to presentations
- Collect content from projects for various purposes, including fundraising
- Explore creative ways to present our project accomplishments
- Write news items, blogs, stories, and other content
- Post content to worlded.org website
- Create engaging, interactive website pages to highlight key activities
- Develop content for e-newsletters
- Manage annual report development
- Shoot and edit videos; record and edit podcasts
- Conduct social media research, campaign development, posting, & analytics
- Look for opportunities to promote our work on third party platforms
- Use online analytics and other data to track and measure success
- Other communications projects as they arise, including:
- * Develop infographics,
- * Upload content to the website (WordPress platform) and intranet,
- * Upload materials to WEI website and materials libraries
- * Assist with event planning
- Strong organizational skills – precision is essential
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Experience with social media
- Ability to work individually as well as successfully work as part of a team
- Excellent time management/task prioritization skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and the Adobe Creative Suite and other software programs
- Knowledge of WordPress a plus
- Some video/podcast production experience
- Ability to conduct online content research
- Great interpersonal skills, with a good sense of humor, professional behavior, and friendly attitude
- Self-motivated, accountable, and able to take ownership of projects
Salary commensurate with experience.
Interested candidates should submit their resumes and cover letters online by 06/04/2021.
No phone calls please.
Principals only please.