*Applications without cover letters will not be considered.*
PATH is currently recruiting for a Communications Associate to help develop and drive PATH’s internal communications strategy, which will keep PATH employees engaged and informed. The Communications Associate will also project manage key PR & Communications Team deliverables, keeping projects on schedule and organized, and support content development and management across PATH’s institutional external channels.
PATH is a global organization that works to accelerate health equity by bringing together public institutions, businesses, social enterprises, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing health challenges. With expertise in science, health, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales solutions—including vaccines, drugs, devices, diagnostics, and innovative approaches to strengthening health systems worldwide.
PATH’s PR and Communications Team is part of the Communications & Marketing Department. The department develops the creative strategy, storytelling, messaging, and graphic design that define and shape PATH’s innovation story, build and protect PATH’s brand, positions PATH for business development opportunities, and drives private funding and partnerships to increase the organization’s impact. The PR and Communications Team is also responsible for communicating to employees within PATH, keeping them engaged and informed.
- Develop and drive PATH’s internal communications strategy, designed to keep PATH employees engaged and informed.
- Plan and execute communications materials to support PATH’s internal communications strategy.
- Plan and facilitate internal communications events, including town halls, meetings, and webinars.
- Project manage key PR & Communications Team deliverables, ensuring timelines and deadlines are met.
- Develop, edit, and produce compelling written content to showcase PATH’s experience, expertise, evidence, and impact.
- Ensure that PATH quality standards are met for materials by helping staff comply with established procedures and processes.
- Participate in team strategy and work plan meetings to contribute toward the development and execution of the team’s objectives and priorities.
- Liaise with other worldwide PATH communications staff to share information, resources, and lessons learned.
- Review and update information on PATH’s external website as needed.