Please submit a cover letter with your resume describing your interest in this position and how you meet the requirements, and a relevant writing sample. Application materials must be submitted in English. PATH offers a highly dynamic work environment and provides competitive compensation and local benefits for eligible employees, based on experience. Salary and the benefit package are paid in VND. Applicants, preferably native English speakers, with legal work authorization in Vietnam are invited to apply. If necessary, PATH will provide support for non-nationals to obtain required legal authorization to work.
PATH is a global organization that works to accelerate health equity by bringing together public institutions, businesses, social enterprises, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing health challenges. With expertise in science, health, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales solutions—including vaccines, drugs, devices, diagnostics, and innovative approaches to strengthening health systems worldwide. PATH’s work in Vietnam began in 1980 with a project to improve local condom manufacturing capacity. Over the years we broadened our focus from contraceptive technologies to wider health issues, and our current focus areas include vaccine preventable disease, infectious diseases, non-communicable diseases, and antimicrobial resistance and infection prevention and control.
PATH is seeking to locally recruit a Communications and Business Development Officer to provide technical support to Vietnam project teams on internal and external communications and business development. This position will report to the Vietnam Country Director.
- Participates in developing the strategic communication and business development plan and activities to promote program goals, positioning PATH and seek business development opportunities
- Oversee the development of the communications activities for PATH’s program in Vietnam that includes printed material, web-based information, and prioritization of meeting and conference presentation/attendance.
- Coordinating the development and dissemination of information on PATH’s work in Vietnam to external audiences
- Reviewing and updating information from Vietnam on PATH’s internal and external websites
- Working with project teams to prepare and/or review donor and technical reports and other documentation in English, including correspondence
- Providing guidance to project teams on the planning and coordination of project activities and work plans, particularly activities involving a communication or advocacy component. Supporting preparation of concepts and proposals, coordinating for new business development opportunities
- Supporting program teams to identify and track funding opportunities and trends
- Representing PATH at partner meetings, workshops and conferences