- Foster collaborative relationships with key stakeholders, serve as a convener for dialogue and learning around emerging issues, assist in identifying and responding to key learning issues, and coordinate efforts among implementing partners
- Lead facilitating process and workshops, facilitating learning, collaboration and coordination among implementing partners and other stakeholders
- Respectfully collaborate and maintain strong relationships with government partners and implementing partners of USAID.
- Support the development and implementation of a learning strategy that outlines the vision and approach for learning, as well as key activities, protocols, and practices that that promote learning over the course of project.
- Support strategic communications, including producing publications and the design of data products that are easy to understand, are visually appealing, and can be understood by multiple audiences.
- Develop and oversee processes and protocol for knowledge management targeted on the promotion of learning. This includes document management, database trackers, and dashboards tracking progress for learning.
- Oversee the organization of organizing public events with partners and other stakeholders.
- Support business process re-engineering, including assisting in negotiating change management around monitoring, evaluation and learning related issues.
- Collaborate with USAID, Implementers, and Government partners to help them scope CLA events and activities.
- Stay up to date on innovation and strategy with regards to learning, change management, and organizational development in order to incorporate innovative approaches to the project learning approach.
- Promote a Learning culture within Learns, identifying ways to promote collaboration and learning within our team and organization.
- Master’s Degree in a social science, development studies or related field required.
- Minimum eight years of experience leading the development and implementation of CLA, and M&E activities.
- Experience applying learning to improve development programs and systems change for adaptive management of development organizations or agencies.
- Superior oral and written communication skills.
- Previous experience supporting USAID-funded contracts desired.
- Fluency in written and spoken English; and fluency in written and spoken Vietnamese desired.
- Experience working in Vietnam is highly desired.