SI is implementing the new USAID/Vietnam Learns Contract. The scope of the five-year project is to support USAID/Vietnam staff and partners to implement more efficient, effective, and transparent programs by improving: (1) USAID and IP’s capacity to achieve expected results; (2) USAID’s understanding and tracking of project performance; and (3) collaboration, learning, and adapting (CLA).
SI is seeking a full-time CLA/KM Specialist to provide technical assistance on learning and knowledge sharing activities. The Specialist position will be full-time, based in Hanoi, for the duration of the project.
**Please Note: This is a local position. Only Vietnamese citizens will be eligible to apply.**
- Support collaboration, learning, and adaptive management practices in USAID/Vietnam business processes and throughout the program cycle.
- Foster strong collaborative relationships with key stakeholders, serve as a convener for dialogue and learning around emerging issues, assist in identifying and responding to key learning issues, and coordinate efforts amongst implementers working on common Development Objectives.
- Support the development and implementation of a learning plan that outlines key learning questions, stakeholders and their roles, and broad stakeholder engagement at multiple levels.
- Support strategic communications, including producing publications and organizing public events with partners and other stakeholders.
- Develop a knowledge management sustainability strategy to ensure lessons learned and best practices are stored and shared with USAID, stakeholders, and implementing partners on a regular basis.
- Coordinate knowledge management products, services, approaches and tools.
- Assist USAID and the Learns project in adopting and strengthening knowledge management systems and processes.
- Oversee development and presentation of data for evidence-based learning and decision-making.
- Other responsibilities, as determined by the CLA Director.
- Master’s degree in a related field.
- Minimum of five years of experience in strategic planning, monitoring and evaluation, project design, learning, and/or knowledge management, including experience in applying learning to improve development programs and systems change for adaptive management of development organizations or agencies.
- Experience using knowledge management software and developing and using databases.
- Previous experience supporting USAID-funded contracts desired.
- Exceptional organizational, interpersonal, communication and administrative skills are required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Word, Excel, and Access.
- Ability to organize, manage, prioritize, and follow through on multiple tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Proven capacity to take initiative and willingness to learn new skills as needed.
- Strong work ethic and the ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
- Written and oral fluency in English is required.
To learn more about Social Impact, please visit our website: http://www.socialimpact.com
SI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please, no phone calls.