Social Impact is seeking a full-time Collaborating, Learning, and Adapting (CLA) Lead who will lead learning, knowledge management, and adaptive programming activities under the anticipated USAID/Sahel MRCS project. This would be a full-time position based in Dakar for the five-year period of performance, contingent upon contract award.
- Facilitate strong CLA management practices in USAID/SRO business processes and throughout the program cycle.
- Foster strong, collaborative relationships with key Mission stakeholders, serve as a convener for dialogue and learning around emerging issues, assist in identifying and responding to key learning issues, and coordinate efforts amongst implementing partners (IPs) working on common Development Objectives (DOs).
- Develop and implement a learning plan for the Mission and IPs that outlines key learning questions, stakeholders and their roles, and broad stakeholder engagement at multiple levels.
- Support strategic communications, including producing publications and organizing public events with partners and other stakeholders.
- Conduct business process re-engineering, including assisting in negotiating change management around monitoring, evaluation, and learning related issues.
- Lead facilitation, including facilitating processes and workshops; facilitating learning, collaboration, and coordination among implementing partners and other collaborators with the greatest impact on results; producing reflections on the implications of new learning; developing product plans for adapting programs accordingly; and establishing a network of key stakeholders.
- Support USAID/SRO’s CLA Community of Practice in identifying needs and providing evidence-based MEL solutions.
- Ensure that monitoring and evaluation information is shared and fully utilized through knowledge sharing and strategic learning processes to speed innovation and improve upon and bring new innovations to the Mission’s programmatic work throughout the Sahel region.
- Master’s degree in field related to organizational learning or development assistance such as public, business, or development administration; knowledge management; political science; economics or development studies.
- Minimum of eight years of demonstrated experience in strategic planning; monitoring and evaluation; project design; facilitation of learning; and knowledge management, including experience in applying learning to improve international development programs and systems change for adaptive management of development organizations or agencies.
- Previous experience supporting USAID Missions or USAID Implementing Partners in a similar capacity.
- Demonstrated knowledge of USAID Evaluation Policy, CLA Framework, J2SR and other initiatives.
- Oral and written fluency English and French.
- Experience working in countries of the Sahel region is preferred.
Come join our energetic and innovative team! We offer you the opportunity to play a leading role in the growth of our company, work as part of a creative and committed team, and make a difference in the well-being of our world.
To learn more about Social Impact, please visit our website: http://www.socialimpact.com.
SI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please, no phone calls.