SI is seeking a full-time CLA Lead to support learning, knowledge management, and adaptive programming services under the anticipated Activity. This full-time position, based in Tegucigalpa, Honduras, will report to the Deputy Chief of Party (DCOP).
**Please note: Honduran citizens are encouraged to apply.**
- Facilitate strong collaboration, learning, and adaptive management practices in USAID/Honduras and the Government of Honduras (GOH) business processes and throughout the program cycle.
- Foster strong, collaborative relationships with key Mission stakeholders, serve as a convener for dialogue and learning around emerging issues, assist in identifying and responding to key learning issues, and coordinate efforts amongst implementing partners (IPs) working in common Development Objectives (DOs).
- Support the development and implementation of a learning plan for the GOH, the Mission, and Implementing Partners that outlines key learning questions, stakeholders and their roles, and broad stakeholder engagement at multiple levels.
- Support strategic communications, including producing publications and organizing public events with partners and other stakeholders.
- Support facilitation, including facilitating processes and workshops; facilitating learning, collaboration, and coordination among implementing partners and other collaborators with the greatest impact on results; producing reflections on the implications of new learning; developing product plans for adapting programs accordingly; establishing a network of key stakeholders and organize periodic, appropriate opportunities for USAID and GOH to interact with them based on strategy implementation and evidence-based experience.
- Work with Chief of Party (COP), DCOP, and MEL Specialist, ensuring that monitoring and evaluation information is shared and fully utilized through knowledge sharing and strategic learning processes to speed innovation and improve upon and bring new innovations to the Mission’s programmatic work in-country.
- Master’s degree in field related to organizational learning or development assistance such as public, business, or development administration; knowledge management; political science; economics or development studies.
- Minimum of 8 years of demonstrated experience in strategic planning; monitoring and evaluation; project design; facilitation of learning; and knowledge management, including experience in applying learning to improve international development programs and systems change for adaptive management of development organizations or agencies.
- Previous experience working with the GOH and supporting USAID-funded contracts highly desired.
- Superior oral and written communication skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Spanish.
- Experience working in Honduras and Central America is highly desired.
Come join our energetic and innovative team! We offer you the opportunity to play a leading role in the growth of our company, work as part of a creative and committed team, and make a difference in the well-being of our world.
To learn more about Social Impact, please visit our website: http://www.socialimpact.com
SI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please, no phone calls.