SI is seeking a Cocoa Sector Research Associate to serve as a team member for this evaluation.
The Cocoa Sector Specialist is expected to provide technical support to all evaluation activities to ensure a high quality and useful evaluation. The Specialist will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Contribute to the development of an Evaluation Design Report, complete with relevant instruments for qualitative and quantitative data collection.
- Assist with data collection in Indonesia, including interviews and focus group discussions with stakeholders.
- Aid in the analysis and compilation of all project monitoring, survey and government data.
- Contribute to the development of relevant findings and conclusions for final presentation.
- At least three years of research/evaluation experience, including data collection and analysis of both quantitative and qualitative data. Facilitation skills of training, interviewing or group discussions preferred. Comfort with statistical software is an added value.
- At least two years of experience in agriculture, namely in the cocoa sector.
- Master’s degree preferred in policy, economics, agriculture or other relevant discipline; study or research in agricultural value-chains, public-private partnerships or climate change is an added value. Will consider a candidate with Bachelor’s degree with four years of additional experience.
- Bahasa language fluency or proficiency is required.
Come join our energetic and innovative team! We offer you the opportunity to play a leading role in the growth of our company, work as part of a creative and committed team, and make a difference in the well-being of our world. To learn more about Social Impact, please visit our website: http://www.socialimpact.com
SI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please, no phone calls.