DAI Global is an international development consulting firm that works around the world to solve complex development problems. Since 1970, DAI has worked in 150 developing and transition countries, providing comprehensive development solutions in a variety of areas, including private sector development, agriculture and agribusiness, financial services, trade, policy reform, natural resources management, democratic governance and public sector management. More information about DAI can be found on the DAI website (www.dai.com).
DAI is seeking dynamic Chief of Party candidates for several USAID-funded trade and investment programs worldwide, including in Burma (Myanmar), Ghana, Lebanon, Morocco, Tunisia and Vietnam. These activities will seek to unlock policy constraints to export and trade, catalyze and facilitate U.S. and regional investments, promote private sector engagement and investment, and improve the competitiveness of small to medium enterprises (SMEs).
Minimum requirements include:
- A graduate degree in economics, business, trade, public policy, law, or other relevant field.
- A minimum of 10 years of international experience and expertise in the area(s) of: Private Sector Engagement; Trade; Agribusiness; Investment Facilitation, including with U.S. and regional markets, and coordination with regional bodies, i.e. ASEAN.
- At least 5 years of experience managing high profile, complex, donor-funded development projects with a record of successful results.
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work with staff to set and achieve performance objectives.
- Excellent verbal and written English. French and Arabic language proficiency are highly desirable.
- Understanding and knowledge of USAID and USG regulations, administration, management, reporting procedures and systems is preferred.