Social Impact is seeking a full-time Chief of Party to implement and then close down the USAID/Haiti ESS contract through the project’s end in May 2022, and will be based in Port-au-Prince.
- Provide overall project management and technical operations to ensure that the project tasks are completed and the objectives of the project are successfully met.
- Provide the vision and overall leadership to the team.
- Manage SI’s technical assistance, training, and overall support.
- Prepare and submit reports requested by USAID.
- Coordinate USAID assistance with key counterparts.
- Lead the SI’s team and serve as the primary point of contact with USAID with regard to day-to-day activity implementation and management matters relating to the contract.
- Assure that all assistance provided under the contract, whether by international or local experts/personnel, is technically sound and appropriate for the needs to be addressed.
- Oversee the work of all staff and short-term consultants.
- Minimum of a Master’s degree in social sciences, evaluation services, business management or other related disciplines.
- At least 10 years of experience in conducting evaluations and/or assessments, of similar size and scope in developing countries.
- At least 10 years of progressively responsible management experience, with at least five leading project management teams.
- Strong communication, writing and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent team management and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional proficiency in written and spoken English is required, as is a demonstrated ability to exercise overall quality control, meeting high technical and editorial standards in written products.
- French Level III (General Professional Proficiency) and English Level IV (Advanced Professional Proficiency).
- Ability and willingness to travel throughout Haiti to attend to contract implementation tasks.
Come join our energetic and innovative team! We offer you the opportunity to play a leading role in the growth of our company, work as part of a creative and committed team, and make a difference in the well-being of our world.
To learn more about Social Impact, please visit our website: http://www.socialimpact.com
SI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please, no phone calls.