NOTE: This position is contingent upon donor funding. Indonesian nationals are strongly encouraged to apply.
PATH is an international organization that drives transformative innovation to save lives and improve health, especially among women and children. We accelerate innovation across five platforms—vaccines, drugs, diagnostics, devices, and system and service innovations—that harness our entrepreneurial insight, scientific and public health expertise, and passion for health equity. By mobilizing partners around the world, we take innovation to scale, working alongside countries primarily in Africa and Asia to tackle their greatest health needs. Together, we deliver measurable results that disrupt the cycle of poor health.
PATH is seeking a Chief of Party for an anticipated USAID Private Sector TB in Indonesia. The Chief of Party (COP) will manage all activities of the USAID Private Sector TB in Indonesia; provide overall leadership and direction to the project, oversee all aspects of project implementation, including program quality, personnel and financial management. The COP will ensure close coordination with USAID and other stakeholders, ensuring that all project interventions are of high quality and lead to measurable impact.
- Provides overall leadership to the project team, technical and operational aspects of the project, including planning and implementation of the project.
- Manages effective use of the resources to reach the desired results of the project, monitoring the work plans, budgets and finances, in accordance with the procedures of the donor (USAID).
- Responsible for the preparation of the annual work plans, budgets, and annual progress reports in a timely fashion for submission to USAID.
- Manages relationships and engagements with local and global partners including organizing the work planning process, assigning responsibilities and tasks, and resolving any issues that arise.
- Serves as the liaison with the local USAID Mission as well as with the national TB program and other consortium partners.
- Guides the technical and programmatic aspects of work plans and activities.
- Ensures timely and accurate financial and program reports to USAID and PATH HQ as required.
- Plans, directs, and coordinates activities to ensure that goals and objectives are accomplished within prescribed time frame and funding parameters.
- Develops annual work plans, project teams, and SOPs to meet project goals and ensure compliance with policies.
- Provides guidance and coaching to managers and staff to achieve project goals and develop national leadership capacity.
- Establishes, serves, and maintains partnerships with internal and external stakeholders on project matters.
- Responsible for induction of project staff, ensuring their familiarity with mandate values, quality standards, policies and program objectives and their individual responsibilities in upholding these standards and policies.