USAID/Indonesia is forecasted to release a $25-$50 million procurement to enhance Indonesia’s local governance and improve basic service delivery across the country will pursue three main objectives: 1) improved governance systems to promote quality service deliver; 2) enhanced local government capacity to manage governance processes; and 3) strengthened oversight mechanisms to provide data points for accountable services. These three objectives are critical to the long-term success of Indonesia’s self-reliance in sound governance and sustainable development. Decentralized governance and accountability are by nature cross-sectoral. Therefore, DRG will coordinate closely with other USAID/Indonesia offices to complement their work in health, education, environment, and disaster management, and to support cross-sectoral outcomes.
The Chief of Party (COP) will be responsible for the overall activity management, implementation, and oversight of the project. The COP will provide quality assurance and control of all program deliverables as well as provide leadership, supervision, and direction to the project’s field staff and operations.
* Advanced degree in Governance, Public Administration, Economics, Business, or relevant field;
* A minimum of ten years of experience as a COP or Project Director with large donor-funded programs (>$20 million) and proven ability to oversee multiple activities simultaneously in multiple locations and engage with government representatives and project stakeholders.
* Demonstrated expertise in at least one of the following technical areas: municipal governance, service delivery, institutional strengthening, social inclusion and government transparency, or citizen engagement;
* Previous experience managing large projects in Indonesia and/or in South or Southeast Asian countries.
* Excellent speaking, reading and writing ability in English is required. The ability to speak Bahasa is highly desirable.
* Possess excellent organizational, analytical, financial and administrative management expertise.
To be considered applicants must submit the following as part of the online application process:
* Cover Letter
* CV in reverse chronological format
Please ensure that all necessary documents are uploaded, as incomplete applications and/or corrupt files may delay processing of your application or remove you from consideration. Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. No phone calls will be accepted.
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees – 20,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in over 400 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams. We are an equal opportunity employer: EOE AA/M/F/Vets/Disability.