Chief of Party, Honduras Anti-Corruption/Transparency
MSI seeks experienced Chief of Party candidates for multi-year USAID/Honduras anti-corruption/transparency project. The project likely will work with the Honduran government and civil society organizations to increase transparency and reduce corruption at different levels of government.
- Provide overall leadership for the implementation of the project while ensuring compliance with USAID requirements and regulations and MSI policies and procedures.
- Oversee fulfillment of all contract delivery requirements including all reports.
- Manage and supervise the work of project personnel, subcontractors, and grantees to achieve project objectives and targets, and ensure timely, successful implementation.
- Provide technical assistance to the national and local governments and CSOs on anti-corruption and transparency initiatives.
- Oversee internal management of the project including the budget, and performance monitoring and evaluation.
- Serve as principal liaison with USAID, Honduran government and civil society counterparts, beneficiaries, and donors.
- At least ten (10) years’ experience working in international development project management in developing countries, and demonstrated management and leadership skills working with large and complex programs.
- Master’s degree in public administration, international relations, economics, business administration, law or a related field.
- Substantial technical expertise in anti-corruption, transparency, public administration and service delivery, institutional development, and civil society; related work experience in Honduras or Latin America is strongly preferred.
- Prior experience as Chief of Party or equivalent for USAID projects preferred.
- Demonstrated strong leadership, management, resourcefulness, and integrity.
- Fluency in Spanish (Level IV) and English (Level IV) strongly preferred.