Tetra Tech ARD, headquartered in Burlington, Vermont, is currently accepting expressions of interest from qualified Chief of Party (COP) candidates to lead all technical and administrative aspects of an anticipated Executive Good Governance: Institutional Performance Improvement & Service Delivery Project for USAID Kyrgyz Republic. The upcoming multi-year project will seek to increase the capacity of key state bodies to govern including but not limited to legislative strengthening, judicial reform, civil society reform, and public administration reform.
The COP will be responsible for leading all technical, financial and administrative aspects of the program and will coordinate closely with USAID in developing, implementing, and revising the project’s overall field strategy. The COP will be the principal link between USAID, Tetra Tech ARD, and other partners and provide overall strategic and technical guidance to subcontractors. The COP will provide comprehensive expert technical oversight and guidance in all aspects of the program, including monitoring and evaluation, and reporting to USAID.
- Provide leadership and technical expertise for the project and expatriate and local teams;
- Develop strategic objectives and confirm project compliance with USAID regulations;
- Manage the project’s implementation, including overall responsibility for personnel and efficient budgeting and financial management;
- Oversee technical activities of the project and ensure that impact is achieving the results defined in the contract;
- Evaluate and document project progress and lessons learned;
- Assume responsibility for overall USAID contract management ensuring quality control and timeliness of deliverables.
- Minimum of a Master’s degree in a relevant discipline such as Public Administration, Law and/or Public Affairs, Management; is required.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience working in one or more of the following areas: public administration, public financial management, e-governance, citizen services, public policy, institutional performance improvement, and anti-corruption. Strong familiarity with the policy, social, economic, environmental, and cultural context in Eurasia.
- Demonstrated past representational experience with host governments, other donors, and civil society.
- Experience working on USAID or other donor projects.
- Excellent communication/language skills
- Fluency in English required; fluency in Kyrgyz and/or Russian preferred.
To be considered applicants must submit the following as part of the on-line process:
* Cover Letter
* CV in reverse chronological format
* A list of at least 3 professional references including name, contact information, and statement of relationship to the reference.
Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. Please ensure that all necessary documents are uploaded, as incomplete applications and/or corrupt files may delay processing of your application or remove you from consideration. No phone calls will be accepted.
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees—16,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in 400 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams. We are an equal opportunity employer: EOE AA/M/F/Vets/Disability.