Chief of Party, Bangladesh Good Governance, Dhaka, Ba ngladesh
MSI seeks experienced Chief of Party candidates for a multi-year USAID/Bangladesh Good Governance project. The project will focus on enhancing e-governance/open data, public right to information, and on using these tools to improve service delivery.
- Provide overall leadership for the implementation of the project while ensuring compliance with USAID requirements and regulations and MSI policies and procedures.
- Oversee fulfillment of all contract delivery requirements including all reports.
- Manage and supervise the work of project personnel, subcontractors, and grantees to achieve project objectives and targets, and ensure timely implementation
- Provide technical assistance to the national and local governments and CSOs on e-governance/open data.
- Oversee internal management of the project including the budget and performance monitoring and evaluation.
- Serve as principal liaison with USAID, counterparts, beneficiaries, and donors.
- At least ten (10) years’ experience working in project management in developing countries, and demonstrated management and leadership skills working with large and complex programs.
- Master’s degree in public administration, international relations, economics, business administration, law or a related field.
- Substantial technical expertise in e-governance/open data, public administration and service delivery, institutional development, and civil society advocacy for right to information and related reforms; related regional work experience is strongly preferred.
- Prior experience as Chief of Party or equivalent for USAID projects preferred.
- Prior experience working in Bangladesh or in the region.
- Demonstrated strong leadership, management, resourcefulness, and integrity.
- Fluency in English (speaking, writing, and reading) required.