Chief of Party, Anti-Corruption Support to AC Champions
(SACCI) Project, Kyiv, Ukraine
The purpose of the Support to Anti-Corruption Champion Institutions (SACCI) activity is to enhance institutional accountability and capability to deter corruption and to develop and support a citizen constituency for fighting corruption in Ukraine. USAID assistance will support strengthening institutional accountability and mechanisms to fight corruption, as well as enhance communication on Anti-Corruption reforms, and empower a core constituency of Anti-Corruption reformers to monitor corrupt practices in and actively collaborate with government institutions in fighting corruption.
MSI seeks experienced Chief of Party candidates for multi-year USAID/Ukraine Anti-Corruption Support to AC Champions (SACCI) project. This is a full-time position based in Kyiv, contingent upon funding and USAID approval.
- Provide technical leadership, overall project management, and quality assurance oversight.
- Supervise project personnel, short-term experts, subcontractors, and grantees to achieve project objectives and targets, and ensure timely implementation.
- Develop and maintain effective partnerships with development partners such as government institutions, private sector, civil society, etc.
- Oversee fulfillment of all contract delivery requirements including all reports.
- Oversee internal management of the project including the budget and performance monitoring and evaluation.
- Serve as MSI’s primary liaison with USAID/Ukraine, donors, and local governmental and non-governmental institutions.
- At least ten (10) years’ experience working in project management in developing countries, and demonstrated management and leadership skills working with large and complex programs.
- Advance degree in public administration, international relations, economics, business administration, law or a related field.
- Substantial technical expertise in anti-corruption reforms working with the governmental and non-governmental institutions; related regional work experience is strongly preferred.
- Prior experience as Chief of Party or equivalent for USAID projects highly preferred.
- Demonstrated strong leadership, management, resourcefulness, and integrity.
- Fluency in English (speaking, writing, and reading) is required; proficiency in Ukrainian or Russian strongly preferred.