· Provide overall leadership, management, and strategic direction for the program;
· Oversee and monitor quality of all program activities and timely delivery of deliverables to client;
· In conjunction with USAID/Nepal and DAI’s home office determine annual priorities, develop work plans, prepare annual reports and quarterly progress reports, and ensure program responds to changing conditions and operating environments;
· Oversee program administration, implementation, and financial management to ensure program implementation aligns with budget allocations, internal policies, and USAID regulations
· Manage project consortium, including ensuring effective communication with all project partners, proactively identifying and resolving partnership issues and ensuring cohesion throughout project implementation;
· Lead team to provide proper coordination and guidance among local government, country-wide initiatives, community partners, NGOs and other key stakeholders;
· Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline required; Master’s preferred.
· Minimum 7 years of experience in senior level role leading complex development programs and multi-disciplinary teams in the Asia region, preferably for USAID-funded projects.
· Minimum 10 years of experience working in one or more of these areas: disaster risk management (including mitigation, preparedness, response and recovery), gender equality and social inclusion, resilience, decentralization of services and municipal strengthening, organizational capacity building, urban land use planning.
· Proven track record managing multi-disciplinary development programs and teams, engaging effectively with stakeholders, fostering collaborative learning and adaptive management, and understanding and addressing the needs of the most vulnerable.
· Strong familiarity and experience with the political, social, economic, environmental, and cultural context in Nepal.
· Excellent communication skills in English. Nepali language skills a plus.
Please apply by June 30, 2018.