Chemonics seeks a chief of party for the anticipated USAID-funded Georgia Civic and Economic Integration Activity. This five-year, $10-25 million project intends to increase Georgia’s resilience to malign influence by strengthening the civic and economic integration of its ethnic and religious minorities with wider Georgia. The Activity will aim to help Georgia build resilience to internal and external threats that directly undermine its development trajectory. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
- Provide overall project leadership, management, and technical direction, ensuring synergies across program objectives Serve as the primary point of contact with USAID on the day-to-day implementation and agreement management
- Lead a diverse team of international and local experts to achieve program targets, produce deliverables, and develop partnerships with key stakeholders, governments counterparts, and other donors
- Serve as the program’s primary liaison with the Georgian government, and local and regional partners
- Ensure that all program assistance is technically sound, appropriate, and aligned with its long-term vision
- Oversee work planning, performance management, and strategic communications
- Degree in relevant field; advanced degree preferred
- A minimum of seven years of experience in relevant field
- A minimum of five years as chief of party or donor funded program leadership position
- Experience successfully implementing donor-funded development activities, with preference given to implementing activities related to civic and economic integration
- Prior experience in managing international donor programs in Georgia, Central and Eastern Europe, or the former Soviet Union preferred
- Extensive project management and leadership experience, including human resources, procurement, subawards, accounting and finance, as well as monitoring, evaluating, and learning, documenting project performance, and evaluating subawardee activities
- Prior experience with USAID operating procedures, regulations, and reporting requirements preferred
- Proven ability to build relationships and work effectively with government representatives, private sector leaders, and other stakeholders
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
- Fluency in English required
Please send an email with your CV and cover letter attached and “Georgia Civic and Economic Integration Chief of Party” in the subject line to GeorgiaCEIRecruit@chemonics.com no later than August 20, 2021. No telephone inquiries, please. Chemonics will contact finalists.
Chemonics is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factors.
Chemonics values the protection of your personal data. If you are in the European Union, please read our EU Recruiting Data Privacy Notice to learn how we process personal data. You may access the notice via the following link: https://chemonics.com/eu-recruiting-data-privacy-notice/.