ICF is seeking a Change Management Specialist to join our People Performance & Learning Solutions group. In this group we support our clients by working with them
to improve their organizational structures, processes, outcomes and implement large scale organizational changes.
The ICF team provides analytic and technical capabilities to support such clients as DCSA/CTP operations, responsibilities, and functions. This team hires specific subject matter expertise that can provide operational support across six requirement areas:
- technical writing
- strategic planning
- strategic communications
- portfolio support
- program staff support
- data Scientist
*** Work location Quantico, Va.
- Government (SCI) active security clearance required based on contract requirements.
- Minimum Years of Experience: Seven (7) years Change Management (CM) experience.
- Seven (7) years of DoD experience; or demonstrated equivalency of both.
- Minimum Education Level: Bachelor’s degree & Master’s degree preferred in business management, communications, Human Resources or related field
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools, experience working on large-scale organizational change efforts, acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges, familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle, and exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit http://www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
We can only solve the world’s toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Virginia Client Office (VA88)