Tetra Tech International Development Services, headquartered in Arlington, VA is currently accepting expressions of interest for a Change Management Coach for the USAID-funded Workplace Advancement for Gender Equality (WAGE) activity.
Tetra Tech is implementing the Workplace Advancement for Gender Equality (WAGE) under the Making Cities Work Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract. The objective of WAGE is to continue adapting and scaling up USAID’s efforts to increase gender equality and women’s economic empowerment opportunities within traditionally male-dominated sectors, as pioneered in USAID’s Engendering Utilities model.
The Change Management Coach (CMC) for the USAID-funded Engendering Utilities (https://www.usaid.gov/energy/engendering-utilities) will play a critical role in coaching senior managers within utility companies from developing countries to implement gender equitable policies and practices across the employee life cycle, alongside workplace culture change, within their utilities.
This support takes place for the duration of this phase of Engendering Utilities, which began in July 2019 and ends in July 2024. While the project team is largely based in the DC-Area, this position can work in the United States remotely.
* Develop standards to support utilities in their aspirations to increase the overall number and career opportunities for females
* Provide technical assistance and capacity building to utilities worldwide, who are attending a 12 month virtual gender equity executive leadership- GEELP- program run through Georgetown University.
* Advise/coaching on the implementation of gender equitable policies and practices for the selected utilities – in-person and virtual
* Support partner utilities in the implementation of gender equity best practices and in applying approaches taught in the executive leadership course to their utilities
* Support with selection and development of a capstone project for each utility
* Assist the utility partners in collecting and analyzing data to monitor and evaluate effectiveness of the interventions, as well as track outcomes on the business case, gender equity, and women’s empowerment
* Attend all GEELP webinars
* Participate in and/or speak at events related to promoting gender equality in male dominated sectors
* Support other networking and mentoring activities as needed
* At least 10 years of direct experience working in the field of Gender or Diversity and Inclusion
* At least 10 years of experience working in change management/organizational development providing advise/guidance to private sector companies to improve HR practices and corporate culture change specific to gender equity
* Minimum of a Master’s degree in human resources, gender studies, energy, or related field
* Experience working in developing country contexts
* Must have experience working in HR-related fields such as recruitment, training, mentorship, HR policies and risk assessment, inclusive workplaces, and corporate culture change
* Experience working on similar USAID programs is strongly preferred
* Must be eligible to legally work in the United States without employer sponsorship
To be considered applicants must submit the following as part of the online application process:
* Cover Letter
* CV in reverse chronological format
Please ensure that all necessary documents are uploaded, as incomplete applications and/or corrupt files may delay processing of your application or remove you from consideration. Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. No phone calls will be accepted.
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees – 20,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in over 400 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams. We are an equal opportunity employer: EOE AA/M/F/Vets/Disability.