To support the Agency’s Banking functions, domestically and internationally, as well as investment accounting for United Methodist Development Fund, (UMDF), United Methodist Committee on Relief (UMCOR), and the General Board of Global Ministries.
· Responsible for ensuring all bank accounts are fully funded and any issues immediately investigated and reported to Cash Director.
· Responsible for daily bank reports and transaction recording in General Ledger.
· Report review per account and final distribution to Unit Directors.
· Daily Reconciling of Voucher amounts to templates.
· Responsible for Daily ACH, stop payments, voids.
· Monthly downloads of investment information from UMDF, UMCOR, and GBGM.
· Monthly reconciling and recording monthly journal entries for investment accounts.
· Work as back up to other cash management positions as needed.
· Respect and maintain confidentiality, parameters of operation, professional protocols, and individual privacy.
· High level of accuracy and interpersonal skills.
· Exercises control over efforts to achieve key results in support of agency mission and goals.
· Problem solving skills.
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED
· Experience with Excel, Great Plains, and DDI helpful.
· Experience with multiple banking online treasury systems.
· Two years’ minimum in banking operations.
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance with General Ledger accounting.
· Good communication skills to provide or exchange information that is readily understood.
This position is based in Atlanta, GA. It is expected that this position would begin on or about October 1, 2016. Candidates must live in the Atlanta area. We do not provide relocation for this position.