Scope of Work
The Casework Supervisor supervises resettlement case staff with a strong emphasis on ensuring compliance with program and funding requirements and also managing the provision of case management services. Resettlement services are oriented to meeting the needs of recently resettled refugees, building support systems and facilitating their integration into their new community and country. This is a full-time, exempt position reporting to the Resettlement Manager.
- Supervising the implementation and management of processes and procedures to ensure compliance to all funding requirements.
- Ensuring effective and seamless client service delivery via multiple grants.
- Approving and reconciling direct assistance provision to clients as per contract requirements.
- Leading Quality Assurance SOP and monitoring program execution to ensure compliance with all contract requirements.
- Distributing case loads and overseeing the case workers’ daily provision of core services.
- Evaluating and reporting staff performance.
- Leading and facilitating team meetings.
- Developing and coordinating staff training.
- Providing direct client services during case workers’ absence or as necessary to achieve program objectives.
- Liaising with internal and external partners and service providers to create a more welcoming environment for clients.
- Filling in for the Resettlement Manager as needed.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- BA degree with a focus on Social Work strongly preferred
- Experience in refugee resettlement programs or closely related service programs with program management and supervision of staff responsibilities.
- Highly organized self-starter with proven success managing multiple priorities, making critical decisions and delivering results in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- A demonstrated record of increasingly responsible roles in a mission and outcome driven environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Good written and verbal English language skills, Second language skills highly desirable
- A driver’s license and reliable transportation