Social Impact is seeking a Capacity Building & Learning Coordinator to provide high-quality capacity building and learning services in support of USAID/Nigeria’s evidence-based decision-making across its portfolio. This is a full-time position to be based in Abuja for the five-year period of performance, contingent upon contract award in 2021.
**Please note: This is a local position. Only candidates with Nigerian citizenship will be considered.**
- Coordinate and help facilitate learning and capacity building events for USAID Mission staff and partner organizations, including managing event logistics, set-up, and oversight.
- Support tasks in knowledge management and sharing of best practices across USAID sectors and activities.
- Support and adapt the development of training materials to meet USAID-specific needs.
- As needed, provide programmatic and logistical support to the Learning & Institutional Capacity Advisor as well as the broader technical team.
- Master’s degree with at least two years of relevant work experience, or a bachelor’s degree with four years of work experience.
- Experience providing administrative and logistical support as well as planning learning events, workshops, and trainings on USAID-funded projects.
- Strong skills in monitoring, evaluation, and learning desired.
- Knowledge of USAID CLA approaches and tools an asset.
- Excellent communication and report writing skills.
- Impeccable training facilitation and presentation skills.
Come join our energetic and innovative team! We offer you the opportunity to play a leading role in the growth of our company, work as part of a creative and committed team, and make a difference in the well-being of our world.
To learn more about Social Impact, please visit our website: http://www.socialimpact.com.
SI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please, no phone calls.