Candidates with 7 or more years prior experience in one or more the following technical areas are encouraged to apply:
- Literacy/early grade reading with prior experience in early grade literacy pedagogy and approaches under the 2012 national curriculum. Experience with training of trainers and in training teachers and other school stakeholders preferred. Experience with ACCELERE! training materials preferred.
- Socio-emotional learning with prior experience in socio-emotional learning pedagogy and approaches in schools and communities. Experience with training of trainers, training teachers and other school stakeholders, and community training preferred.
- Education governance service delivery with prior experience strengthening local government education service delivery in the DRC at the provincial and community level.
- Micro-finance with prior experience in design and training in community micro finance activities at a community level. Experience with education-related micro finance activities preferred.
- Gender with prior experience in gender equality and gender-sensitive education programming, with expertise in school-related gender-based violence and gender-related school retention preferred.
- Capacity building with prior experience working with CSO’s in organizational capacity assessments, and management and administration, financial management, and human resource management capacity building.
- Grants management with prior experience in management of donor-funded small grants programs to local CSOs, USAID experience preferred.
- Monitoring, evaluation and learning with prior experience with USAID M&E methodology preferred. Experience with EGRA programming, monitoring subcontractors, checking data quality preferred.
Minimum qualifications include:
- At least 7 years of technical experience working in international development programs in one or more areas listed above. USAID experience highly preferred.
- Demonstrated experience working within the provincial/community level in the DRC preferred.
- Higher degree in related field (Bachelor’s or equivalent required, Master’s highly preferred).
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including professional fluency in French. Professional fluency in English preferred.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. No phone inquiries, please.