Land O’Lakes International Development is a 501c3 nonprofit organization whose vision is to be a global leader in transforming lives by engaging in agriculture and enterprise partnerships that replace poverty with prosperity, and dependency with self-reliance. We leverage Land O’Lakes, Inc.’s near-century of history by engaging in international agriculture and economic development programs, implementing more than 280 programs in 80 countries since 1981.
We desire to expand our pool of short- and long-term technical experts to join our effort. We anticipate opportunities for a range of seasoned professionals with expertise in one or more of the following areas:
- Access to finance
- Post-harvest handling
- Climate smart agriculture
- Nutrition-sensitive agriculture
- Gender integration
- Youth in agriculture
- Market assessments
- Market systems and/or market facilitation
- M.S., M.B.A., or other post-graduate degree in agronomy, animal science, economics, finance, business, or other relevant field.
- 5+ years of relevant and progressive work experience in developing countries in your area(s) of expertise listed above.
- Proven knowledge of production and agribusiness systems.
Please note only finalists will be contacted. No phone calls please.
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Land O’Lakes enforces a policy of maintaining a drug-free workforce.