ICF is a mission-driven company filled with people who care deeply about improving the lives of others and making the world a better place. Our core values include Embracing Difference; we seek candidates who are passionate about building a culture that encourages, embraces, and hires dimensions of difference. Diversity & Inclusion, is simply who we are and what we do.
Business Operations Specialist
At ICF, we develop professional skills of service providers and professionals who support vulnerable, exploited, and victimized populations through training and technical assistance, effective management, and leadership institutes. Our subject matter experts are intentionally diverse and bring on-the-ground experience and responses to victims of mass violence, human trafficking, hate crimes, sexual assault, domestic violence, compassion fatigue/vicarious trauma, and community-based violence. What we do matters and that inspires us each and every day.
We are looking for a Business Operations Specialist to support our Federal contracts, particularly in the areas of subcontracting, procurement, invoice processing, and other business activities.
Applicants are required to obtain Public Trust Clearance.
- Setup and coordinate new consultant and subcontractor agreements; manage and track consultant/subcontractor invoices for numerous projects
- Serve as a point of contact with independent consultants, vendors, project managers, and some federal clients.
- Serve as a liaison with ICF corporate business services (e.g., subcontracts, procurement, AP)
- Work on multiple projects, often juggling priorities and working with tight deadlines
- Create and edit correspondence documents, reports and presentations using Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Attend meetings and take meeting notes
- Participates in special projects as required
- Assist with developing schedules and timelines
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years professional experience supporting subcontracts, invoices, and procurement activities, and operational components of projects
- 3+ years Federal government experience
- US Citizenship is required per federal contract requirement.
- This position requires an OJP security clearance due to the handling of personally identifiable information (PII). Candidate must currently hold or be able to obtain clearance.
- Proficient in Windows PC environment, including Microsoft Office 365 applications
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Excellent client and customer service skills
- Communicates clearly and concisely and works well with all types of personalities
- Strong organizational and time management skills and extreme attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world’s toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Pay Range – There are multiple factors that are considered in determining final salary for a position, including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location, education and certifications as well as contract provisions regarding labor categories that are specific to the position. The salary range for Colorado is –
$55,089.00 – $93,652.00
Nationwide Remote Office (US99)