Responsible for overall financial management, operations, and administration for the activity.
Key Performance Areas:
- Manage accounting and financial internal control systems in order to provide appropriate level of security over the project resources and operations.
- Manage the financial and compliance aspects of project and ensure that expenses are incurred consistent with grant agreement. Establish operational systems to facilitate project implementation aligned to donor and m2m policies.
- Ensure timely and accurate submission of financial data, reports, financial narrative and variance analysis.
- Lead financial analysis and reporting to internal and external stakeholders including analysis of information needs at all levels of the project. Lead development of annual budget in conjunction with workplan.
- Provide financial management advice and assistance to the Principal Investigator and Team leads, including in the preparation and monitoring of project budget, spending trends, revenue projections.
- Manage cost reimbursable subagreements to key partners, including processing of monthly financial reports, review and analysis/negotiation of annual budget, and periodic monitoring visits to verify appropriate usage of USG funds.
- Supervise the project Finance team