Chemonics is seeking experts in creating business enabling environments for potential short- and long-term assignments with our existing projects and with anticipated project opportunities worldwide. CV submissions will expand and update our existing expert database for current and future worldwide assignments focused on business enabling environments. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
We are seeking experts with experience in one or more of the following specializations:
- Business regulation
- Trade policy
- Commercial law
- World Bank Doing Business ranking
- Construction permitting and property registration
- Contract enforcement
- Starting and closing businesses
- Tax policy
- Capital markets
- Degree in economics, law, public policy, finance, business, or related field; advanced degree preferred
- A minimum of ten years of work experience in at least one of the above-mentioned technical areas
- Experience designing, implementing, and managing USAID or other donor-funded development projects
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Fluency in English required; fluency in a second language preferred
Please send an electronic submission of your CV to ChemonicsBEE@chemonics.com by December 30, 2016 with “Business enabling environment specialists” in the subject line. Please briefly describe your interests and availability for short- and/or long-term field opportunities. If you have previously worked with Chemonics, please take this opportunity to send us your updated CV.
No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.