- Serve as the lead recruiter on proposals valued less than $750,000 and those for which SI is a sub.
- Recruit for select positions supporting another recruiter on larger proposals.
- Work closely with the SI proposal team members to ensure communication on staffing and recruitment throughout the proposal.
- Demonstrate full-cycle candidate care and communication with contacted and proposed candidates throughout the proposal recruitment process to build SI’s network and long-term relationships. Notify interviewed candidates should they not be selected as finalists and maintain regular communication with proposed candidates after submission of a proposal.
- Develop draft and final organizational charts based on the proposal’s scope of work, to direct discussions with the SI proposal team to guide recruitment efforts and the structure of the proposed team.
- Develop and post position descriptions on appropriate recruiting sources.
- Creatively source qualified expatriate and local personnel for high priority key and non-key personnel proposal positions.
- Assist the SI Technical Lead of the proposal in determining finalist candidates for their approval according to proposal positions/requirements, including providing them with summaries and recommendations of short-listed candidates, coordinating and conducting tailored interviews with the Tech Lead, and assessing the overall proposed team skill sets to guide the decision-making.
- For each finalist proposal candidate: conduct reference checks; collect and verify biodata rates for the Cost Lead’s approval; conduct and document full salary, citizenship, and education verifications; and conduct salary or daily rate negotiations.
- Collect Letters of Commitment, writing samples, Conflict of Interest forms, other candidate documents required by the solicitation.
- Format and tailor CVs and develop well-crafted bioblurbs for each proposed candidate according to the position and solicitation qualifications. Draft personnel, staffing, and recruitment-related sections of the proposal.
- Work with the Proposal Manager to provide quality assurance on personnel-related documentation.
- Work with Technical Lead (or delegated team member) to create a Short-Term Technical Assistance roster if necessary.
- A Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of two years of relevant experience or the equivalent of education experience.
- Experience working with USAID and other development agencies preferred.
- Very strong professionalism and oral and written communication skills.
- Capable of working with minimal supervision.
- Must be fully comfortable utilizing online applicant systems and candidate database as a recruitment tool.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to follow through on multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Foreign language skills (Spanish, French) desirable.
Come join our energetic and innovative team! We offer you the opportunity to play a leading role in the growth of our company, work as part of a creative and committed team, and make a difference in the well-being of our world.
To learn more about Social Impact, please visit our website: http://www.socialimpact.com
SI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please, no phone calls.