The BRIDGE Facilitator will work in close cooperation with IFES. The Facilitator will travel to Ouagadougou to conduct a training and will work from home to finalize the final report.
Specific tasks and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Trainings concept and materials prepared in French
• Training modules for the CENI staff conducted
• Training evaluation and final reports prepared and submitted
• Full set of training materials submitted to IFES and the IFES BRIDGE coordination office.
• Bachelors’ degree required; Masters’ degree in election related filed desirable;
|Country:||-- Burkina Faso|