The role is responsible for the professional processing and administration of any Board of Executive Directors / Board of Governors documents (distribution lists, pre-read material and documents shared during the meetings etc.), ensuring proper documentation archival, access assignment, security standards and removal of obsolete document as per the IsDB’s policies, standards and procedures.
- Organize, control and ensure timely distribution of all documents in the appropriate format and languages to the members of BED and BOG as per the Agenda items of the Board through IsDB protocol unit.
- Participate in the digitalization of board documents to be uploaded on the E-BED system for consultation / referral by the Management/Board Members and ensure regular updating of the system.
- Responsible for the timely and accurate storage, retention and disposal of all material & records from Board meetings, conferences and events.
- Prepare reports and / or minutes of the meetings on the activities and decisions taken during the BED/BOG meetings on a timely manner.
- Maintain and update records of resolutions, policies, procedures and rules for convening Board Meetings, conferences and events in the IsDB for ready reference.
- Regular and timely classification and archiving of Board documents, as per IsDB guidelines, and ensure safeguard and confidentiality of the same.
- Any other responsibilities assigned by the Board / Management from time to time.
Education, Certification & Experience::
- Bachelor’s degree in the relevant field.
- Certificate in archiving / document control desirable.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in the similar field, preferably in the International Development Institution.
Skills & Necessary Knowledge::
- Knowledge of Board protocols, policies, and procedures.
- Organizing ability.
- Documentation and correspondence.
- Document Management and Archiving system.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Knowledge of MS Office suite.
- English: Mandatory
- Arabic: Mandatory
- French: Preferred