QED is a global consulting firm with more than 20 years of experience providing data-driven and insightful solutions in close to 100 countries. We are passionate about transforming lives through knowledge-based solutions. Leveraging deep expertise in monitoring, evaluation, global health, and learning, we help our clients collect, analyze, visualize, and ultimately use data in more effective ways. Our work maximizes results through the use of cutting-edge technologies and innovation, organizational development, and evidence-based decision-making.
- Establish, monitor, and update work plans and other standard templates and tools as needed
- Oversee mobilization and logistical preparations for team travel.
- Work with Finance Department to ensure that financial reporting requirements are met, to monitor project financial status, and ensure compliance with project and task budgets.
- Identify and recruit personnel for contracts as needed.
- Identify and assist in selecting local service providers and vendors.
- Be primarily responsible for field operations of STTA and teams carrying out technical tasks, including travel logistics, consultant and subcontractor invoices, and travel expenses
- Coordinate team inputs for contract deliverables.
- Serve as a responsive point of contact for clients, and support contract reporting requirements.
- Draft and edit program reports for donors and clients, as needed
- Develop activity budgets and oversee financial management of project budgets; including creating budget forecasting and projections, tracking invoices and project finances
- Review monthly project expenditures and send invoices to clients
- Track and ensure timely submission of all deliverables, including in the assistance of reviewing, editing and finalizing all deliverables for submissions to client
- Draft contracts for consultants, subcontractors, and service providers. Serve as primary reference point for contracting questions
- Lead the internal approval process for contracts for services and procurement for the assigned project
- Review basic legal issues for employment and procurement
- Ensure administrative and financial compliance with USG regulations, including regular review of the USAID ADS, FAR, AIDAR to ensure compliance
- Ensure project reports and deliverables are developed and submitted
- Contribute to quality assurance measures as assigned
- Assist with development of PMPs, program indicators, and other key deliverables as needed
- Conduct background research for the development tools and deliverables as needed
- Oversee the work of local contractors and vendors and conduct regular quality control on service delivery
- The Associate Project Manager is expected to support marketing, business and proposal development as time permits. The Associate Project Manager may be asked to provide limited inputs to technical proposals, review draft proposals, and work with the Finance Department to develop budgets.
- Bachelor’s Degree in international relations, international development, business, or relevant field required
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience performing project coordination/management/operations for USAID and other donor-funded projects
- Knowledge in acquisition mechanisms, USAID ADS, FAR, AIDAR and other USG international regulations
- Detail-oriented, experience developing/managing program budgets
- Practical hands-on experience with Excel
- Demonstrated ability to oversee and manage multiple projects simultaneously and provide advice and guidance in a timely fashion.
- Demonstrated ability to oversee team mobilization, written reports and deliverables, and quality assurance processes.
- Knowledge of government and/or donor contracting practices.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and implement pertinent company and client policies and procedures clearly and accurately.
- Can-do attitude able to think creatively to find solutions
- Willingness to travel overseas as needed
- English fluency required
- Knowledge and fluency of additional languages is a plus
- This position requires the ability to travel overseas to developing countries at least 25% of the time.
To apply for this position please follow the following steps:
- Complete the online application.
- Attach your resume/CV.
- Click on this link to complete a USAID Biodata/1420 form, fill out the form, sign it, and attach/upload it to your application.
- You may also include other documents such as cover letter and/or a work sample.
- Submit your application, resume/CV, completed biodata, and any additional documents.
Please note that applications submitted by other means; or without either a resume/CV and/or biodata may not be considered. Only finalists will be contacted; no phone calls please.
A submitted application to QED in response to a position on a bid or proposal, indicates your agreement to be included in our submission to the client at least on an illustrative named basis.
The QED Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, Minorities, Veterans, and individuals with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply. AA/V/D. Reasonable accommodation requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis.