RTI Health Solutions (RTI-HS), a business unit of RTI International, is an independent and internationally recognized research organization providing health care consulting and research expertise to optimize decision making for pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device products across the development and marketing lifecycle. Clients rely on our expertise, quality standards, and integrity to guide clinical development, regulatory strategies, and access to the market. Our various practice areas include Market Access and Outcomes Strategy, Health Economics, Patient-Centered Outcomes Assessment, Pharmacoepidemiology, Surveys and Observational Studies, Biostatistics, Clinical Services, and Health Preference Assessment. RTI-HS has office locations in the US, UK, Spain, France, and Sweden.
At RTI-HS, you will be provided the opportunity to conduct meaningful work in a collaborative, cross functional environment. We are focused on your career development and provide a generous benefits packages that includes tuition reimbursement, parental leave, paid time off, competitive medical/dental, and 401K.
RTI-HS is seeking a candidate who will support Market Access and Outcomes Strategy projects at its Research Triangle Park Headquarters (position can be remote). This entry-level position requires a strong background in science and some experience with research and writing. outcomes research.
In this role, you will be responsible for assisting with projects that involve reviewing, interpreting, and summarizing literature and subsequently writing associated documents, including literature review reports, reimbursement dossiers, manuscripts, and other health outcomes documents.
Experience conducting targeted and systematic literature reviews, and developing global value dossiers and formulary submission dossiers based on the Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy (AMCP) format is a plus, but not required.
Additional responsibilities include but will not be limited to;
- Assisting in review of abstracts and full-text articles identified as part of a literature review
- Assisting with data extraction, assessing study quality, and contributing to reports of literature review findings
- Creating slide decks to help our clients disseminate results of their literature review and dossier projects
- You will be expected to support multiple projects and work in a fast-paced environment to meet multiple, demanding timelines.
- Masters level degree in life sciences or related area
- Basic understanding of research study designs and pharmaceutical clinical development (pre- and post-marketing)
- Experience or coursework in literature reviews is preferred, but not required