Working Title: Associate – Learning and Content
Internal Title: IN Program Associate
Location: New Delhi
PATH is a global nonprofit dedicated to achieving health equity. With more than 40 years of experience forging multisector partnerships, and with expertise in science, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales up innovative solutions to the world’s most pressing health challenges.
PATH is seeking a skilled and enthusiastic writer and communicator to join its Knowledge Management team, reporting to Program Officer – Knowledge Management and working closely across program teams. The Associate – Learning and Content will play a key role in producing learning materials to support our programs, such as handbooks, reports, tools, trainings, case studies, and more. S/he will coordinate between programs and with both country office and field staff to develop, edit, and design materials, helping to ensure that our wide variety of written content across many programs and audiences always connects back to PATH’s core themes and program goals. The ideal candidate for this position is a highly skilled writer and researcher, capable of quickly synthesizing information, making connections to larger themes and concepts, and communicating information effectively to target audiences across many types of media.
- Conduct background literature review from data/ information available in public domain or as made available by the PATH program teams.
- Participate in consultations with the PATH program teams and other key informants to capture the strategies and interventions in various projects, lessons learnt, anecdotal events, etc. for documentation.
- Draft knowledge products, such as case studies, presentations, process documentation, project reports, success stories, handbooks/guidance documents, policy briefs, white papers, manuscripts and other documents etc. as per the guidance from Program Officer – Knowledge Management and in consultation with the relevant program team members.
- Edit and proofread technical and learning documents for voice and style, content and coherency, and connection to PATH program goals and core themes.
- Undertake layout of KM products in PATH/ project templates, aligned with PATH and donor branding guidelines.
- Support in knowledge dissemination, which could include identifying knowledge sharing platforms, development of collaterals for knowledge sharing (like presentation decks) and facilitating organizing and conduct of knowledge sharing sessions.
- Oversee the development and printing of training and learning materials.
- Closely co-ordinate, as required, with government, national and international stakeholders.
- Provide periodic updates to the organization’s leadership, KM team members and program teams on progress with respect to the work assigned.
- Available to travel up to 50% of the time.
- Any other work, as assigned from time to time, by the knowledge management focal person.