DAI is widely recognised for its commitment to international development, supported by extensive in-house technical and programme delivery expertise.
DAI Global Health delivers holistic, tech-enabled solutions, strengthening health systems and building global health security to save lives and improve well-being worldwide. With over 20 years of health experience, our global health team and regional partners lead with technical expertise and local knowledge to deliver data-driven and tech-enabled solutions which respond to issues across the spectrum of care – from strengthening health security such as emerging pandemic threats, to addressing critical health systems challenges such as workforce shortages. DAI is committed to developing effective, accessible and affordable health care for all.
Responding to the needs of our growing business, we are seeking a graduate or candidate with equivalent experience. The role will involve working closely with a project team, coordinating project support to administer and deliver international consultancy projects.
We would like to hear from you if you have an interest in global health, as evidenced by work experience or academic study, as well as strong administrative and good team-working skills along with an ability to meet tight deadlines and excellent written English.
For the role the successful candidate will have:
- as a minimum, an undergraduate degree or equivalent in international development or relevant subject;
- demonstrable understanding of and interest in international development and working in a multi-cultural environment;
- strong organisational skills;
- excellent interpersonal skills – able to establish and maintain positive working relationships both internally and externally;
- good numeracy skills with high level of attention to detail;
- strong MS office skills;
- an understanding of project management;
- a proven ability to multi-task under pressure;
- ability to travel internationally; if required.
- fluency in another language (ideally French or Spanish)
Experience supporting consulting services or international development projects, especially with DFID or other UK government departments, or experience of working overseas, ideally in a development environment, would be an advantage.
The salary offered for the Project Associate will be commensurate with relevant experience. The successful candidate will work alongside colleagues in the DAI Global Health Offices in central London.
DAI offers a generous benefits package including, after a qualifying period, company pension scheme, private health scheme, life assurance, income protection, gym membership and cycle to work schemes.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
If this role sounds interesting and you would like to be part of DAI’s growing business, bidding for and managing donor-funded projects round the world, we look forward to hearing from you.