The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, a highly regarded national voluntary health services agency, is seeking a talented Associate Executive Director for its Chapter office located in Memphis, TN.
The Associate Executive Director will be responsible for all aspects of fundraising, including Special Events, Major Gifts, Corporate Sponsorships and Planned Giving and will provide leadership and staff oversight.
- In addition to a proven track record of successful fundraising, with an ability to “raise the bar” annually, the Associate Executive Director will possess excellent leadership and managerial skills, including volunteer recruitment and retention, board development, previous equivalent P&L responsibility, and a passion for operational excellence.
- The successful candidate must be proactive, with superior communication skills and an entrepreneurial spirit. This chapter conducts a variety of special events annually that range from our signature GREAT STRIDES fundraising walk, hike, cycle and more.
- The Associate Executive Director will be principally responsible for the cultivation of new relationships with corporate and individual benefactors.
The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation (CFF) and its employees embrace their commitment to its core values. These core values are the pillars on which CFF stand and will continue to sustain us as we move forward.
- Keep sight of what really matters: Our decisions are based on what is best for people with cystic fibrosis and their families.
- Aspire for excellence in all we do: We take pride in our work. We are committed to continuous learning and improvement.
- Stronger together: We collaborate and work together so that we can learn more and achieve more.
- Innovate with courage: We embrace challenges. We reach beyond boundaries in pursuit of our vision.
- Care about our people: We deeply care about each other and all who support our shared mission. We listen with respect. We support one another.
This is an outstanding opportunity that offers a high degree of visibility, opportunity for ongoing advancement, and an excellent compensation package. For immediate consideration, please visit the employment section of our website http://www.cff.org and submit resume and cover letter.