Assist Head of Finance in the development and preparation of annual operating budgets, quarterly reforecast and periodic financial reports. Analyzes, evaluates, and develops forecasting models and identifies to management potential areas of opportunities and risks.
• Responsible for monthly financial statements and management of key performance indicators.
• Perform month-end review of financial results to ensure accuracy.
• Analyze and reports on key drivers of business and company performance, including monthly and quarterly results and variance analysis.
• Manage sales reporting and profitability analysis for business units.
• Assist Head of Finance on ad hoc analyses, special projects and Management Committee meeting preparation.
• Perform sensitivity, scenario and what-if analysis, as well as analyzes the financial impact of changes in business and new business opportunities/acquisitions.
• Review consolidated forecasts/budgets and analyzes trends in revenue & expenses.
• Maintain and coordinate completion of business unit/division financial deadlines.
• Carrie out performance analysis and reporting as required.
• Work with business users to refine and improve current reporting and analysis which includes ad hoc reporting to satisfy end users.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance.
• MBA or an advanced degree in business or finance a plus.
• FP&A or CPA (US) certification preferred.
• 7-10 years of relevant experience.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Ability to work Independently and coordinate across multiple business units.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Working knowledge of business planning and reporting tools is a plus.
• Consulting industry or project-based business experience strongly preferred.
• Proficient in MS Office including Excel & PowerPoint.
Perks of working at Eurasia Group:
An amazing mission — to help our clients capitalize on the opportunities and manage the risks created by the impact of politics on markets around the world.
The opportunity to work with a talented and entrepreneurial team in a global environment.
Flexible work environment, with contemporary offices located in New York, DC, London, Tokyo, Brasilia and Sao Paulo.
A strong belief in work-life balance.
Business casual dress code.
Eurasia Group is an equal opportunity employer.