We are seeking an administrative professional for the Washington, DC office. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3-5 years of executive administrative support within a fast-paced client-services organization. Qualified applicants will also have the following: strong sense of professionalism, diplomacy and confidentiality; excellent coordination and written communication skills; the ability to handle multiple responsibilities and priorities; strong sense of attention to detail; exceptional interpersonal skills and must be proactive rather than reactive.
Preferred candidates have strong Microsoft Suite experience; experience with business travel booking and expense reconciliation; calendar management and experience working in a professional services environment. Experience with Salesforce and Concur a plus, but will train as necessary.
In this role, the responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Prioritize projects as needed and exercise judgment and discretion in completing assignments. Must have the ability to handle details of a highly confidential nature and be comfortable with close interaction with high-level contacts, both internal and external.
- Assist with meeting prep to include briefing documentation and all logistical forecasting; this includes weekly departmental meetings.
- Heavy calendar management for two Managing Directors, including scheduling meetings both internally and externally, compiling reports and furnishing information, confirming appointments and reservations as necessary.?
- Carry out general administrative duties for the MDs: including expense reconciliation; updating and organizing of filing; maintenance of up-to-date rolodex and CRM contacts; preparing and collecting presentations and materials for discussions and meetings, internally and externally.
- Professional and personal correspondence: screening and responding to phone calls and emails received.
- Travel arrangements, both domestic and international, including comprehensive and detailed itineraries.
- Act as liaison between all levels of the firm – management, operations, business development and research – to facilitate completion of various tasks.
General Administrative Responsibilities:
- Provide backup support for Front Desk Associate as needed, which includes answering and transferring calls, greeting guests, escorting to conference rooms and connecting them with members of the EG staff.
- Collaborate with a team of administrative professionals across all offices, providing support where needed.
- Other duties as assigned by the Head of Business Services.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the United States.
To apply for the position, please submit a cover letter and resume (MS Word, Plain Text or PDF only) via the link below. This is a full-time permanent position that is available immediately. The resume evaluation process will take place on an on-going basis until the position has been filled.
Perks of working at Eurasia Group:
- An amazing mission — to help our clients capitalize on the opportunities and manage the risks created by the impact of politics on markets around the world.
- The opportunity to work with a talented and entrepreneurial team in a global environment.
- Flexible work environment, with contemporary offices located in New York (Flatiron), DC (DuPont Circle) and London (Clerkenwell).
- PTO bank of 23 days, 10 paid holidays and 2 summer Fridays.
- A strong belief in work-life balance.
- Competitive salary plus incentive compensation plan.
- Rich benefits package – EG contributes 82-90% to medical and dental premiums, 100% employer-paid LTD, STD and life insurance, 401(k) plus fully vested employer match and pre-tax commuter benefits.
- Business casual dress code.
- Employee referral program that begins at $1000.
Eurasia Group is an equal opportunity employer.