IMC currently leads, or is a consortium member, on a number of framework contracts with the UK Department for International Development, European Commission, European Investment Bank, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, Millennium Challenge Corporation and USAID.
Framework contracts are facilities that enable these international development agencies to mobilise expertise quickly for short to medium-term development projects around the world.
- Work with IMC’s Frameworks team to identify business development and framework opportunities and work on the preparation of framework contract tenders
- Monitor and respond to framework call-down requests and to terms of reference for potential projects
- Produce assignment and project proposals and offers to a high standard and to tight deadlines
- Negotiate framework proposal budgets and consultant fee rates with partner firms and consultants, and prepare financial proposals
- Manage projects and consultant teams, including technical back-stopping and quality assurance of project reporting to clients
- Financial management of projects, including control budgets, manage expenditure, invoicing and payments
- Communicate with and manage relationships with senior international specialists, development partner representatives and high-level government officials
- Increase IMC’s specialist consultant CV pool
- Maintain business development, CV and project reference databases
Terms and Conditions
Hours of work – This role is a full -ime position and basic working hours are 37.5 per week.
Salary – Competitive salary depending on experience.
Annual leave – 5 weeks’ annual leave plus public holidays.
Benefits – Buying and selling of annual leave scheme, health cash plan scheme, life assurance scheme, company contributory pension scheme, childcare vouchers and cycle to work scheme. IMC also supplies free refreshments and fruit, and there is a dress down day every Friday.
Location – The role is based in the IMC offices in Redhill. We are a short walk from Redhill train station, which has direct links to London and the South Coast. There is free parking available on site depending on availability.
Click here to download the full job description.
How to apply
Please submit your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining clearly why you are interested in this role and working for IMC, the skills and experiences you can bring to it, and how your experience meets the person specification. Your covering letter should also include your salary expectations.