***Assignment Network available – this position is open to internal candidates only.***
This assignment network is an in-house networking process to facilitate matching opportunities and people for short-term and low-percentage assignments. We now have a new position available through the assignment network.
Percentage time: 50-100%
Location: Any PATH US, Europe, or Africa office
Start date: ASAP
End date: Sept 30
Scope of Work
- Contribute to design of data collection tools for both qualitative and quantitative landscape of digital health interventions for community health
- Develop tools, SOPs, and assist with protocol development.
- Oversee data management and data flow, deliverables and communications between PATH project sites
- Conduct literature review of digital health for malaria and community health landscape
- Facilitate focus groups for data validation
- Perform initial analyses of survey and focus group data; prepare and interpret research findings for reports and presentations.
Skills and Experience Needed
Familiarity with digital health and community level information systems; experience in mixed methods research and landscape analyses; English proficiency required. Experience with PMI a plus; French language skills a plus.