***Assignment Network available – this position is open to internal candidates only.***
This assignment network is an in-house networking process to facilitate matching opportunities and people for short-term and low-percentage assignments. We now have a new position available through the assignment network.
Percentage time: 50% – 75%
Program/Division: Essential Medicines
Start date: February 15, 2021
End date: April 30, 2021
Scope of Work
- Provide administrative and technical support for departmental and cross-departmental projects using knowledge management tools and overseeing automated workflows.
- Support administration of the knowledge management system in Box, Smartsheet, and SharePoint, including creating new folders, reviewing folder structure usage, onboarding/offboarding team members, and assisting with staff training.
- Manage designated tasks for projects assigned by the Senior Manager of Knowledge Management.
- Assist project teams in maintaining documents in the CVIA folder structure.
- Develop training documentation for knowledge management solutions.
- Update Smartsheet or SharePoint landing pages as directed.