***Assignment Network available – this position is open to internal candidates only.***
This assignment network is an in-house networking process to facilitate matching opportunities and people for short-term and low-percentage assignments. The Reproductive Health Supplies Coalition (RHSC) Secretariat within the Reproductive Health team is currently seeking a Program Assistant. The location of this assignment is Seattle, Washington DC, or San Francisco.
Percentage time: 20%
Program/Division: Reproductive Health / GHP
Location: Seattle or Washington DC or SF
Start date: as soon as possible
End date: September 2020 with possibility of extension
Scope of Work
The candidate would specifically be supporting the RHSC’s Latin American caucus (ForoLAC) and activities that are led by Milka Dinev (https://www.rhsupplies.org/activities-resources/groups/forolac/)
- Project management:
- Prepare lists of participants and emails for Virtual Encuentros Meetings
- Schedule virtual Encuentros meetings in Zoom or Goto Webinar
- Liaise with Regional Advisor (Milka Dinev), participants, and with consultants to schedule meetings.
- Track deliverables for country partners and ensure that fact sheets are produced for each country that participates in Encuentros
- Respond to requests from Milka Dinev to assist.
- Support writing of donor reports.
- Proofreading, formatting, translating:
- Proofread manuscripts, PowerPoint presentations, meeting reports, in Spanish etc.
- Format PowerPoint presentations to align with RHSC style.
- Interface with RHSC Comms team on dissemination documents.
- Translate documents to and from Spanish/English; communicate to the partners in Spanish regarding upcoming meetings, deliverables, or other general communication.
- Take notes at regular team meetings of ForoLAC and Maternal Health Supplies Caucus and share minutes within 2 weeks after the meeting.
- Tech/printing support:
- Print/copy/scan things.
- Support on virtual meeting platforms.
Skills and Experience Needed
- Attention to detail
- Advanced Spanish skills (especially reading and writing) required
- Experience using all these: Outlook, Zoom, Skype, Microsoft applications and Goto Meeting/Webinar
- Strong prioritization skills
- Clear communication skills