***Assignment Network available – this position is open to internal candidates only.***
This assignment network is an in-house networking process to facilitate matching opportunities and people for short-term and low-percentage assignments. We now have a new position available through the assignment network.
Percentage time: 50-100%
Program/Division: Malaria and NTDs
Location: Seattle or Washington, D.C.
Start date: October 1, 2020
End date: December, 2020
Scope of Work
Administrative and Project Support (40%)
- Provide general administrative support to projects as assigned. Tasks include but are not limited to scheduling large scale and routine program meetings, coordinating programmatic notes, developing, and consolidating program documents.
- Provide daily calendaring, travel, and meeting support for MNTD Director
- Coordinate and keep up to date MNTD program meeting schedule.
- Document action items for a variety of meetings as required.
- Manage and/or assist in writing and distribution, of documents including proposals, reports, tables, graphics, and other materials using various software programs.
- Draft and/or proof correspondence and other professional documents such as agendas meeting minutes, and presentations.
- Perform library and internet research as requested.
- Coordinate arrangements for conferences, workshops, and other events as requested including invitation letters, catering arrangements, event logistics, hotel negotiations, and billing reconciliations with accounts payable.
- Coordinate on-site logistics for meetings, workshops, and other events.
Operations Support (40%)
- Prepare purchasing requests for supplies or professional services.
- Generate reports from financial reporting systems and other organizational databases and tracking systems and provide routine updates to various teams as needed.
- Maintain electronic files and file share structure for the program team.
Program Communications support (20%)
- Collaborate closely with PATH Communications and Marketing colleagues to develop and execute regular and ad hoc project communications for internal and external audiences.
- Own and run cross-portfolio communication meetings like CMCE HIT, CMCE learning series, and others as needed.