***Assignment Network available – this position is open to internal candidates only.***
Percentage time: 30-50%
Program/Division: Market Dynamics
Location: US, Kenya, Tanzania, Senegal, or India
Start date: Immediate
End date: October 2022
Scope of Work
Support the preparation, conduct and monitoring of a clinical study (A hybrid study of next generation pulse oximeters to support the integrated management of childhood illnesses in primary care settings: A mixed methods diagnostic accuracy and implementation study measuring the usability, performance, acceptability, and feasibility of multimodal devices in Kenya, Senegal, Tanzania, and India).
- Support finalizing collaboration agreements with local research partners in each country (partners identified by PATH team).
- Develop essential study documents with input from PATH team and local research partners.
- Coordinate SMR and ethical submissions with WHO and local ethical boards. Support any necessary revisions or amendments to the protocol or study documents.
- Support study preparation in partnership with local research partners including supplies, SOPs, and training. With input from the local research partners, develop the data management plans with electronic data collection tools, and implement the data management system for all data collected.
- In collaboration with local research partners, support study monitoring and data quality assurance. Coordinate and support statistical data analysis and results interpretation in partnership with PATH team and local research partners.
- Support drafting of a manuscript for peer-reviewed publication of the main results, with contributions from the PATH team, local research partners, and other key stakeholders as relevant. Support local research partners and PATH team in dissemination of the results.